Techlicious Summit: How to Engage Women Consumers
When it comes to consumer electronics purchases, women are the other 49%. They directly purchase almost half of all technology and influence a far higher percent.
In this half-day conference, you’ll discover how women make tech purchases, what type of messaging resonates with women and how to reach women through social channels. Plus, find out what will be high on women’s wish lists this holiday season.
Sessions will include:
The True Influence of Women Tech Consumers
- Stats on women’s buying behavior
- What it means to be the CHO (influence on household spending)
- What does this mean for today’s consumer products? Is the WAF a thing of the past?
Reaching Women through Social Media
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram – where should a brand begin to reach female consumers? What channels are most popular with women and most effective?
- How to effectively leverage social media to reach and influence female tech purchases
- What not to do when reaching out to female social media influencers
What Products Women Will Want for Holiday 2013
- The hottest products and trends for the holidays
Metropolitan Pavilion | 125 W 18th St. NY, NY [MAP]
Met Suite (2nd Floor)
June 27, 2013
Suzanne Kantra is the Founder and Editor of Techlicious, a leading women’s lifestyle media company focused on tech.
For more information on programming contact:
Suzanne Kantra – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on sponsorships click here or contact:
Eric Schwartz – email@example.com or Josh Kirschner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for all attendees
A Universal Conference Pass can be purchased for $295. Pass includes: C3, Ultra HD, Digital Health and Techlicious Summit.